· Colour: white/ light yellow
· Smell and taste: natural wheat odour
Store in a cool, dry place
Add noodles to a large pot of boiling salted water and stir. When water returns to a boil decrease heat and continue to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain the noodles and rinse briefly under cold water to stop the cooking and remove some of the surface starch.
· Add to broth with vegetables and spices for a light meal.
· Fry and add to salads.
· Toss with peanut or hoisin sauce, shrimp and vegetables.
· Noodles are eaten hot or cold, steamed, stir-fried, boiled, or served in a soup.