· Colour: natural white color
· Smell and taste: natural wheat odour
Store in a cool, dry place
How to cook
Add noodles to a large pot of boiling water and stir. When water returns to a boil decrease heat and continue to simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Drain the noodles and rinse briefly under cold water to stop the cooking and remove some of the surface starch.
· Toss with stir-fried vegetables, meat and sauce for a hearty meal.
· Use in soups or serve with a light sauce.
· Chill and serve with a light Asian vinaigrette and colorful vegetables as a salad.
· Mix and stir with homemade sauce.